25.4.08

Security Trade Shows and the Tour de French Toast


After another couple of events under my belt where I was both excited and honored to conduct or be a session contributor, I noticed a few startling (and comforting) facts:

There are many of us that don't know the difference between techical evangelism and outright product marketing

When given the opportunity to share the stage, you may be either uncomfortable or wonder why you didn't do this sooner

I also noticed that everyone except for the contributors here, my cats and local bike store are claiming to originate standards in the security industry

If you have friends in this industry, they will help you out...thank you Kent, Jerry, Michael and Severin for doing great sessions on Network Security, Practitioner Focus and New Tech

Finally, the answer that you really want to know is to get the stuffed French Toast with strawberries - excellent right before a 40 mi bike ride

No comments: